Tuesday 1 April 2014

Women's rights

Hi everybody!

In this month we have done a very interesting project and I'm sure that you are going to like it. As you know, on March 8th was the International Women's Day, and taking into account that the situation of women nowadays is not as good as we would like, our teacher had proposed to us to do a poster about the topic of women's rights. Besides, in order not to repeat the same topic lots of times, she had also proposed to us other interesting topics: children rights or, more generalized, human rights; so, each of us had chosen one of those three topics and we have done a poster about it. I had chosen the topic of women's rights because I found the most appropriate and I thought that I would learn a lot doing the poster, and I was right. This project have helped me to be aware of the bad situation of women around the world and to be conscious about our big influence on this topic.

I think that you will be interested in seeing my poster; so, here you have it.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice job you've done Miren!! I'm very happy of finding people like you in the web. I've really enjoyed reading the post, you're amazing.
    Never give up!! Keep on fihting!!

    ReplyDelete