Wednesday 7 May 2014

The quiz

Hi readers!
I have spent a lot of time without publishing any post, and maybe, you'll be astonished about it, but taking into account that two of these weeks has been Easter week, and that we have spent another week watching an interesting film called "The illusionist", you should not worry, I'm here again!
The last work that we have done is a questionnaire or a quiz, with our ICT classmate. In order to do this quiz in a organized way, we have used a program, called Hot Potatoes, which allows to do a tidy questionnaire without any complication. So, each pair have made 20 difficult questions that only the most intelligent ones would answer correctly.
Elene (my ICT classmate) and me, have done 20 questions about cinema and the world of films, and all these questions would be answered in 3'33 minutes. If you are interested in answering these questions, go ready and click here.
I hope that you'll enjoy answering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment